We believe in providing effective alternative treatments for those who have seen little to no benefits using their current medications.
We also want to provide an alternative to medications that can cause you to suffer from unwanted side effects.
Having a clear mind, free from anxiety and depression is what we strive for.
Using Ketamine Infusions, we treat patients struggling with depression, anxiety, PTSD, chronic pain, and more.
If you have suffered from any of these disorders or have been labeled as treatment-resistant, Ketamine Infusions provide a real and effect alternative.
Ketamine Infusions have proved to be a life-saving therapy for many patients.
What is Ketamine?
Ketamine is a dissociative anesthetic, used widely for over 60 years!
By definition, Ketamine is a medicinal substance that administers an anesthetic effect on its users. When it is safely administered and monitored by a doctor, it allows patients to experience a transcendent state, free from the ruminations that often beset us.
Recent research has found it to be a transformative treatment for mental health. It dissociates you from your limiting thoughts, beliefs, emotions, and feelings.
It can help you gain insight into YOUR true nature and self.
Who is ketamine for?
Ketamine is used to treat several disorders and symptoms that affect a person’s everyday quality of life. It is used to treat:
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Our skilled medical providers use ketamine treatment because they are highly effective in decreasing thoughts of suicide after just ONE intravenous treatment. This means most patients experience relief in as little as 2 hours.
- Most patients experience a noticeable decrease in suicidal thought in 2-24 hours after treatment.
- Having such a fast turn-around can make all the difference, especially for patients who feel like they can no longer cope with their depression and anxiety.
- Based on statistics and research, we know ketamine therapy provides a serious solution to those battling with mental health.
How Does Ketamine Work for Depression?
Ketamine Treatments work differently than antidepressants. Antidepressants take a few weeks to work their way into your system before the effects are noticeable, and even then, you may end up having to try several different types to find one that works for you. Some patients even experience an increase in their depression as a result.
- Ketamine is different. Its effects on depression are noticeable in as little as 2 to 24 hours after the very first treatment.
If you feel like you have tried to tackle your anxiety and depression with no success, our doctors are here to help give you a possible fast acting solution in a SAFE environment!
What to Expect During a Treatment
Before beginning any treatment, our doctors take the time to talk to our patients one on one. It is important that we understand your background and what you have been going through that has led you to us for help. We want to treat you, but more importantly get to know you, because we care about having a positive effect and building relationships with our patients.
- After your consultation, the specific dose and treatment duration most effective for you will be determined. Factors like your weight are taken into account when choosing the correct dosage.
- We allow one visitor if you choose to do so, but do not have to have to if you prefer to have just you and your provider.
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothes that you would normally use to lounge in.
- You are then connected to monitors that track your blood pressure and oxygen saturation, this is monitored throughout the treatment. Depending on where the best vein is near the surface of your skin, we use a needle to insert an extremely thin flexible tube into the vein. It is virtually pain free. (Even our patients who do not like needles report feeling almost nothing!) This tube is connected to your dose of Ketamine, delivering it directly into your bloodstream. You will be monitored throughout the procedure by your skilled medical provider. Ketamine reaches the brain within seconds, so you will remain seated and comfortable during the treatments.
- Many patients enjoy listening to music during their treatments and express a relaxing and pleasant experience.
- A typical treatment lasts between 40-50 minutes, but expect to be there for at least 90 min so we can settle you in, start your treatment, and make sure you feel your best before sending you home.
Choosing Music During Your Treatment
- We recommend specific playlists of music during ketamine treatments.
- Since your mind will remain active, it is important to keep your stimulation low and avoid high-energy music.
- Any songs you associate with strong positive memories, or songs that are tranquil and peaceful are the best choice.
- Music that’s familiar, or has lyrics, will often prevent you from completely letting go and giving into the journey as it is often distracting.
FAQs about Ketamine
- Ketamine has been used for the past 60 years by medical professionals with positive results.
- Ketamine rarely causes long-term side-effects. These side effects usually occur from daily use, and not from the intermittent therapy you would receive at Satori Health.
- Ketamine has helped patients when other treatments and medications have not.
- The side effects of other medications are often more dangerous and unpleasant than any side effects from Ketamine.
- See our FAQ page for more answers to your questions!
To you (our patient and fellow human being):
The first step in treating your anxiety, pain, or depression is asking for help. We are not here to judge, we are here to help. No one should have to struggle with mental health alone. We strongly suggest coming in for a consultation so we can get to know you as a person.
Our treatments are based on statistics and research that have continued to show the benefits of Ketamine treatments when administered under the supervision and expertise of a doctor and/or skilled medical provider under supervision of a doctor. Know that you can ease your symptoms and even thoughts of suicide after just one treatment.
Above all, we place the safety and well-being of our patients foremost. Both physically and mentally, our patients will be cared for every step of the way. If you or a loved one are looking for help and a real, time-sensitive solution, we are what you have been searching for.
Your Satori Team